Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Generation 1: Prologue

Hi! My name is Midori and I moved to Starlight Shores to achieve my lifelong dream of being an acrobat. Before this move I had a lot going on in my life that everyone was happy with, except for me. I had a very handsome man for a fiancee, but I didn't love him. Our parents knew each other from God only knows where and arranged for us to be married when we got older. He wasn't very supportive of my dream and wanted a wife that would stay at home while he brought home the bacon. His family was very well off, but we just didn't have that "spark". Plus, I hated being cooped up and depending on someone all the time. Spending the rest of my life trapped in a house full of snotty kids was not my idea of a happily ever after.

One day I felt so trapped and panicked I had to leave. I researched property in Starlight Shores, since that's where all the aspiring acrobats flocked in hopes of being discovered. The only place available was a huge empty lot, but it was a good deal for the size. I figured someone would discover me and I could build my dream mansion! I purchased the lot and within a couple days I was stepping foot onto the sweet ground of sunny Starlight Shores!


And, boy, was it awesome! The first thing I did was check out the park, where a magic show just happened to be going on. It just fueled my motivation to hurry up and get to work. I didn't exactly know where to start, but the magician wasn't very good, so if she could get on stage, so could I!



Midori Minune



  • Social Butterfly
  • Nuturing
  • Natural-born Performer
  • Hopeless Romantic
  • Prefectionist
  • Scorpio
  • Favorite Color: Seafoam
  • Favorite Food: Sushi
  • Favorite Music: Soul
  • Dreams of becoming master acrobat

No comments:

Post a Comment