Tuesday, June 26, 2012

1.8


"Oh my glob, Midori..!" He was stunned.
"Please say ye-"
"Yes! Midori! Of course I'll marry you!"



"I love you, Will. I hope you don't think I'm moving too fast."
"No, Midori, I want to start a family and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather share my life with."

We hugged and kissed for a long time. Things started getting hot and heavy and I suddenly felt self conscious about my hygiene. I told Will I had to shower and coyly asked if he would like to join.


We continued our make out session there. I felt ready to give myself to him, I didn't mind the small shower. He was definitely ready too, I could tell. I wanted to save myself for our wedding night, but the temptation was too great.



"That was amazing, Midori."
It was amazing, magical even. The way he touched me gave me goosebumps. We stayed up all night and I had a show to go to tonight, so I did my makeup and put on my costume. "You're so beautiful.." He kissed me again.


He took my hand and led me to the bedroom. "Will," I giggled, half resisting, "I have to go soon!"
"I just want to spend a little more time with you before you have to go."


After the second session, I redid my hair and makeup. "Okay! For real this time, I have to go, I'm going to miss my show!" I was already a bit late, but maybe I could make it right when I had to go on stage. I rushed to the venue and everyone was whispering and looking at me when I arrived. I couldn't care less though, I was riding high. I jumped up on stage and performed my newest trick, the audience loved it.


Nothing was going to bring me down, not the gossip or Darren. My career was better than ever! I was getting married to an awesome, hard working guy and I was the talk of the town! None of the negativity was going to effect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment