Tuesday, June 26, 2012

1.10


I could barely afford the additional room and crib. I scrounged up money for a some toys and a high chair. I was way to pregnant to work and Will still hasn't finished his first novel, he's been getting a little money for sending in chapters though. I told him we have to save it for diapers and baby food. We decided to keep the baby's sex a secret, no one ever does that anymore, I love surprises! Hopefully Will can get one of his books published because maternity leave is really breaking my bank.

One day I woke up with terrible pains. I thought I was just completely starving since I didn't eat the night before.


My stomach was hurting so bad I was afraid something might be wrong with the baby. I then realized I was due any day and that the pain might actually be the baby coming!
"Will! Willard!" I called for him, "I have to go to the hospital...the baby! I think it's coming..!" He lead me to the street and waved a taxi. He yelled at the driver to hurry, I've never felt pain so excruciating. It was all very dramatic with me crying and Willard yelling and the driver speeding to the hospital.

After a couple hours and a C-section later we were home. I didn't have just one baby...I had twin girls! My stomach didn't even look that big!


There's Makoto. She has my hair and eyes, her nose is a combination on Will's and mine, she has Will's lips and she is quite feisty.


Then we have Mandarin. She has her father's hair color and a darker shade of blue eyes, Will's are light blue. The same nose and lips as Makoto. They definitely are their father's children, there's no disputing that.

Now that the girl's were here and they are all settled in I can start to work again. One crib won't cut it. I was happy to be returning to work again and hopefully my fans felt the same. I really needed to advance in my career, all my other dreams were coming true, this one was moving quite slowly.


1 comment:

  1. "After a couple hours and a C section.." I love nonchalantly she says this! I started laughing my butt off. xD The twins are so cute! Taking care of them is going to be quite the chore, though.

    Damn girl! Midori must do a lot of yoga-she's super stretchy.

    ReplyDelete